We are a small but highly ambitious digital marketing agency looking for an experienced digital marketer for a senior position within our established team. This is the perfect role someone looking to take a step up in their career, or an established senior consultant looking for more freedom and a fresh challenge.
Senior Digital Consultant
As a senior member of the team, you will be exclusively managing your own client list. You will be responsible for delivering sustained growth for our clients by creating bespoke multi-channel digital strategies and making effective use of internal and external resources and budgets.
In addition, you will also be responsible for developing your own digital team and ensuring that we stay at the forefront of digital marketing. This will include organising and delivering appropriate training and helping to develop internal processes.
While you will be supported by the company owners throughout, this role will have a significant amount of freedom to shape the team, your role and the wider business.
- Direct management of a small team
- Training and development of your team
- Project & Account management
- Managing client & internal budgets
- Digital strategy creation & delivery across SEO, PPC & social (local and national campaigns)
- Process development and improvement
- Creating sales proposals & attending sales meetings
- Growing revenue from existing clients
- Sourcing & managing freelancers
- 3+ digital marketing agency experience
- High levels of SEO & PPC knowledge
- Experience in managing a team
- Comfortable communicator/presenter and an appropriate level of written English
- Excellent project management & time management skills
- Demonstrable results across multiple clients
- Skilled in using Google Analytics beyond a basic understanding
- Practical Google Tag Manager experience
- Google AdWords qualifications
- High level of proficiency with Google Sheets
- Someone who wants to be social and fits with the people already here
- Based/willing to work in Oxford
Would suit someone that is
- Driven/motivated/wants to be best
- Looking to make an impact
- Wants to shape their job and the team
- Cares about their clients
Common Ground was formed by Dan & Matt, both highly experienced and driven digital marketers and business people. As a company, we are committed to delivering exceptional results for our clients, constantly evolving and improving our approach, and pushing our team to develop and grow.
Our client mix which ranges from small local businesses to large multinational household brands. We recruit clients we are excited to work with, who are willing to work closely with us and listen to our advice, and for who we firmly believe we can make a difference to their business. We do not chase every client opportunity presented to us.
Common Ground won’t suit everyone, we are very passionate about what we deliver, how we do it and constant improvement. However, it is the perfect place for people who want to be supported to step out of their comfort zone and be better today than they were yesterday.
- A will to win – A passion for being the best at what we do, building a successful business to outperform other agencies
- Achieve exceptional client results – To consistently exceed our client expectations and redefine what they believe is possible
- Be better today than yesterday – Never standing still, continually improving through constant testing and learning
- Believe in us – Having a passion and belief in what we are doing for our clients and team
- Personal & professional accountability – Providing an environment for success and self preservation through team accountability – Everyone can have an Impact
- Education – Not only do we conduct the work that we say we will, but we educate our clients as to why we are doing it, and the benefits that it has
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Bonuses linked to company performance
- Company pension
- Minimum of 25 days holiday
- Development and training
- Attendance of at least one conference a year (usually BrightonSEO)
- Regular company lunches
- Christmas & summer parties
- Christmas present
- The ability to shape the place you work and your role
- Interesting clients, including well-known brands
- A team of people who care about digital and hands-on owners who want you to succeed
- Working for a company where personal development isn’t optional
- Access to industry leading software
- Choice of Mac or high spec laptop (currently a Dell XPS)
- Two external monitors, remote mouse and keyboard
- On-site parking